Uffective is looking for a creative and innovative Content Strategist (w/m/d). In this role you will be responsible for building our company’s brand and online visibility.
You’ll be responsible for getting our audience excited about our brand and software with compelling and consistent content and the right messaging. You’ll drive our lead generation, track and calculate content ROI and help build an attractive, recognisable brand. You will have a major impact on the way organizations drive their agile transformation, boost their decision making and strategy execution in a new business world.
- Develop, execute, and manage our content strategy to attract Uffective’s target audiences.
- Implement the strategy and create clear and engaging content that is consistent with the company’s brand image and addresses both business goals and customer needs.
- Analyse content marketing data to understand how well existing content is performing.
- Optimise content and campaigns and identify trends.
- Performing content gap analyses to determine what type of content is missing and what is needed.
- Design and create core content pieces and manage the editorial calendar.
- Build and communicate a unique, ever-growing base of expertise to position Uffective as a thought leader on the way how organizations drive their agile transformation, boost their decision making and strategy execution in a new business world.
- Have 3-5+ years of experience with B2B content marketing or management ideally in enterprise Software companies. Agile marketing experience is a bonus.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration or related field, Master`s degree is a plus.
- You must have proven outstanding abilities to translate customer needs and market demand into marketing strategies with sharp and compelling messaging, content, sales tools, and campaigns to help us meet our business goals and have a good feeling for distribution channels, virality and target groups.
- Passionate, self-starter with a can-do attitude, a strategic and analytic way of thinking and the ability to identify trends and best practices and apply them for Uffecitve to create a unique content experience.
- Team player who can build strong relationships with peers and stakeholders across sales & product management.
- Strong and professional communication skills in English and German (mother tongue) – written, verbal, presentation.
OUR BENEFITS FOR YOU
You will be part of the creation of a real global software platform born in Europe. Our organization is constantly growing, which means you will grow with us. Join a fantastic and passionate team, which highly values teamwork and an open feedback culture to grow together and learn from each other.
You will be able to take over significant responsibility in an organization that offers a flexible work environment which allows for a great work life balance.
Join us and shape the future of business by reinventing the way millions of people take decisions everyday – Boost Your Decision Impact.
Just send an email including a cover letter, a resume and relevant certificates to email@example.com. Also feel free to reach out for Markus if you have any
questions regarding the application process.
DON’T FORGET TO TAKE A LOOK AT OUR OTHER JOB OFFERS!
We’re always looking for passionate talents who aspire to become better day by day. Beyond that, we’re firmly convinced that the best way to achieve this is to grow together as a team. If you want to become a part of this fantastic team, the best time is now! We would love to get to know you and find out how you can contribute to Uffective!