Uffective is looking for an agile minded and technically savvy Customer Success Manager (f/m/d) who possesses a strong drive for results and boost the thriving company to the next level.
Manage a customer portfolio of leading European enterprises and be ultimately responsible for the satisfaction, ROI, and retention of the portfolio customers. You will have a major impact on the way organizations drive their agile transformation, boost their decision making and strategy execution in a new business world, directly collaborating with their senior executives.
- Be responsible to manage and consult several customers along their entire customer life cycle.
- Identify, evaluate, and communicate customer needs and wants into appropriate Uffective’s functions by proactively working together with Uffective’s Product Developers.
- Ensures the Uffective platform and services are constantly advanced and leveraged successfully to drive service adaption and ultimately customer satisfaction.
- You maximize the customer lifetime value by accompanying your customers from the presentation of our software to the support along the Objectives and Key Results (OKR) method up to the development of an agile network organization.
- You recognize growth potential during your customer meetings and implement it through cross-team work.
- Have 3-5+ years of experience in enterprise account management / business development within the Software industry, ideally in the context of digital transformation and organizational change.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business administration or related field, MBA is a plus.
- You must have a service-oriented mentality, a passion for working with customers with the ability to promote complex SaaS solutions with added value to enterprise customers.
- You focus on the customer and you know how to convince with your courteous, polite, patient and always professional manner
- Proactively jump into solving problems and improving customer satisfaction, have a growth mindset and the ability to solve problems based on data.
- Strong and professional communication skills in English and German (mother tongue) – written, verbal, presentation.
OUR BENEFITS FOR YOU
You will be part of the creation of a real global software platform born in Europe. Our organization is constantly growing, which means you will grow with us. Join a fantastic and passionate team, which highly values teamwork and an open feedback culture to grow together and learn from each other.
At Uffective, work adapts to your life, not the other way around. Whenever possible, you have the option of working from home and flexible working hours
Join us and shape the future of business by reinventing the way millions of people take decisions everyday – Boost Your Decision Impact.
Just send an email including a cover letter, a resume and relevant certificates to email@example.com. Also feel free to reach out for Markus if you have any
questions regarding the application process.
DON’T FORGET TO TAKE A LOOK AT OUR OTHER JOB OFFERS!
We’re always looking for passionate talents who aspire to become better day by day. Beyond that, we’re firmly convinced that the best way to achieve this is to grow together as a team. If you want to become a part of this fantastic team, the best time is now! We would love to get to know you and find out how you can contribute to Uffective!