Uffective is looking for a high achieving Inside Sales Manager (f/m/d). In this role you will be a curtail part to boost our thriving company and product platform Uffective to the next level.
Identify, develop, and create new business opportunities with small and medium enterprises of all industries and drive outbound prospecting activities into a set of loyal customers.
You will have a major impact on the way organizations drive their digital transformation agenda, boost their decision making and strategy execution in a new business world, directly collaborating with their senior executives.
- Establish, develop and grow new business relationships with influential contacts within small and medium enterprises.
- Following up on both incoming leads from marketing campaigns as well as making outbound calls on target accounts.
- Researching and qualifying leads, profiling prospects and customers that can benefit from Uffective’s solutions and providing input on which campaigns generate the best leads.
- Delivering online demos and effectively communicate the value of the solutions and articulate complex themes into simple value points.
- Maintain active engagement with existing leads through creative follow-up communications designed to increase demand for Uffective’s products.
- Identify and develop deep understanding of the customers organization’s business drivers, challenges and pain points.
- Achieve and exceed sales targets through execution of various sales activities.
- Ensure a disciplined, continuously improving sales process and a predictable sales pipeline.
- Effectively partner and work across the Uffective’s teams – including Sales Development Managers, Product Management and Marketing.
- Have 1-2+ years of experience in sales or marketing (enterprise and software sales is a plus).
- Bachelor’s Degree in business administration or related field.
- You must have a hunter’s mentality, with the ability to self-motivate to keep driving leads further into the sales funnel, close sales, meet targets and find the next opportunity.
- Ability to build meaningful business relationships with Uffective’s customers, prospects and internal colleagues.
- Enjoy going the extra-mile, have a growth mindset, consistently work to improve your skills and adapt in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, with a lot of autonomy.
- Strong and professional communication skills in English and German (mother tongue) – written, verbal, presentation.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
OUR BENEFITS FOR YOU
You will be part of the creation of a real global software platform born in Europe. Our organization is constantly growing, which means you will grow with us. Join a fantastic and passionate team, which highly values teamwork and an open feedback culture to grow together and learn from each other.
You will be able to take over significant responsibility in an organization that offers a flexible work environment which allows for a great work life balance.
Just send an email including a cover letter, a resume and relevant certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org. Also feel free to reach out for Markus if you have any
questions regarding the application process.
DON’T FORGET TO TAKE A LOOK AT OUR OTHER JOB OFFERS!
We’re always looking for passionate talents who aspire to become better day by day. Beyond that, we’re firmly convinced that the best way to achieve this is to grow together as a team. If you want to become a part of this fantastic team, the best time is now! We would love to get to know you and find out how you can contribute to Uffective!