Full Time (6 months)
Uffective is looking for an organized and efficient Sales Intern (f/m/d). In this internship you will be a crucial part to boost our thriving company and product platform Uffective to the next level.
Gain first experiences in administrative duties and assisting the sales department in gaining and keeping customers. You will also provide customer service and support managing customer accounts.
You will have a major impact on the way organizations drive their digital transformation, boost their decision making and strategy execution in a new business world, directly collaborating with their senior executives.
- Answering customer inquiries and following up with customers about their order/request status.
- Support the team managing customer accounts, following up with customers for administrative purposes, and providing troubleshooting assistance for orders, account statuses, and other problems.
- Scheduling customer meetings and sales appointments/conferences and coordinating quotes and contracts in assistance to the sales department.
- Support with handling administrative duties for the company and its executives and management teams.
- Support with monitoring sales and the performance of the sales team as well as recording sales data.
- Currently enrolled in a master or advanced bachelor studies in business administration or related field.
- Previous internship / working student experience in fast paced environment
- You must have a strong service oriented mentality, a passion for working with customers and internal teams with a strong analytical, organizational, and time management skill.
- Proactively jump into solving problems and improving customer satisfaction, have a structured work style, learn and adapt quickly in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Strong and professional communication skills in English and German (mother tongue) – written, verbal.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Experience in administration and high-volume office work is a plus.
OUR BENEFITS FOR YOU
You will be part of the creation of a real global software platform born in Europe. Our organization is constantly growing, which means you will grow with us. Join a fantastic and passionate team, which highly values teamwork and an open feedback culture to grow together and learn from each other.
You will be able to take over significant responsibility in an organization that offers a flexible work environment which allows for a great work life balance.
Join us and shape the future of business by reinventing the way millions of people take decisions everyday – Boost Your Decision Impact.
Just send an email including a cover letter, a resume and relevant certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org. Also feel free to reach out for Sahra if you have any
questions regarding the application process.
DON’T FORGET TO TAKE A LOOK AT OUR OTHER JOB OFFERS!
We’re always looking for passionate talents who aspire to become better day by day. Beyond that, we’re firmly convinced that the best way to achieve this is to grow together as a team. If you want to become a part of this fantastic team, the best time is now! We would love to get to know you and find out how you can contribute to Uffective!