Uffective is looking for a creative and innovative Marketing Manager (f/m/d). In this role you will be responsible for building our company’s brand and online visibility, promoting our products and services to attract new customers and drive revenue to support our ambitious growth goals.
You will be responsible for implementing and executing marketing campaigns and programs that create qualified demand, improve conversion at all stages of the funnel, accelerate pipeline growth, and increase customer expansion. You will have a major impact on the way organizations drive their agile transformation, boost their decision making and strategy execution in a new business world.
This is a remote based role in Germany.
- Build the Uffective brand which leads to increased brand awareness and market share.
- Build and protect Corporate Identity, including legal trademark protection.
- Cross-functional collaboration with Sales, Finance and Product Management to develop and coordinate compelling, relevant content to drive engagement for all areas of the marketing funnel, from awareness to decision.
- Create target buyer personas and tailor market and territory-specific value proposition to fit a variety of programs across the buying cycle.
- Set up campaign management and partner with Sales to ensure end-to-end campaign targeting and execution, while constantly analyzing and optimizing campaigns to maximize revenue.
- Build online visibility and drive awareness and demand for Uffective’s portfolio and solutions, through multi-channel integrated programs such as content syndication, advertising, PR, social media, email marketing, events, and webinars, etc.
- Promote Uffective at trade shows and major industry-related events.
- Be responsible for the marketing budget. Prepare reports and presentations on spendings and the success of branding, advertising and promotional campaigns for senior management.
- Manage the marketing department’s interns and working students.
- Analyzing market trends and keeping informed of marketing strategies and trends.
- Have 3-5+ years of B2B product/ solution marketing/ brand experience ideally in enterprise Software companies. Agile marketing experience is a bonus.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration or related field, Master`s degree is a plus.
- You must have proven outstanding abilities to translate customer needs and market demand into marketing strategies with sharp and compelling messaging, content, sales tools, and campaigns to help us meet our business goals.
- Familiarity with enterprise SaaS software marketing, demand generation, and sales processes.
- Extensive knowledge of marketing strategies, channels, and branding.
- Team player who can build strong relationships with peers and stakeholders across sales & product management.
- Passionate, self-starter with a can-do attitude, a strategic way of thinking and a good sense and interest for the latest web and growth marketing best practices & trends.
- Strong and professional communication skills in English and German (mother tongue) – written, verbal, presentation.
OUR BENEFITS FOR YOU
You will be part of the creation of a real global software platform born in Europe. Our organization is constantly growing, which means you will grow with us. Join a fantastic and passionate team, which highly values teamwork and an open feedback culture to grow together and learn from each other.
You will be able to take over significant responsibility in an organization that offers a flexible work environment which allows for a great work life balance.
Join us and shape the future of business by reinventing the way millions of people take decisions everyday – Boost Your Decision Impact.
DON’T FORGET TO TAKE A LOOK AT OUR OTHER JOB OFFERS!
We’re always looking for passionate talents who aspire to become better day by day. Beyond that, we’re firmly convinced that the best way to achieve this is to grow together as a team. If you want to become a part of this fantastic team, the best time is now! We would love to get to know you and find out how you can contribute to Uffective!