We’re looking for a talented and enthusiastic Senior Software Engineer (f/m/d) to join our Uffective team, bringing with you a broad range of experiences and a passion for modern development technologies and practices. As Senior Software Engineer you are part of the Uffective development team at ECfDT. The team develops the Uffective application based on product and customer demands.
- You drive the application architecture evolution to enable super high scalability and operability
- You implement new functionality ensuring high configurability
- You consult in mapping requirements on generic product capabilities
- You lead, develop and scale the Uffective development team
- University degree or comparable experience in software engineering
- At least five years of professional experience as software developer in an agile environment
- Knowledge and experience with the following development and operational technologies: Software architecture, Single Page Application, Typescript, Kendo, Knockout, Npm, Module bundling (Webpack, esbuild), asp.net, asp.net-core, C#, .net C#, MS SQL server, WCF, Soap, Xml, OpenId, IdentityServer4, Microsoft Azure
- Full professional proficiency in English
- Eager to learn, develop and grow a diverse team
OUR BENEFITS FOR YOU
- You become the architect of the next European Unicorn
- Excellent remuneration
- Flexible remote work policy to suit you and your family
- Easy access to the office with the train station accross the street
- Modern workingplace in a Dutch national monument with a fully fletched kitchen and living room
- Best coffee in town
Just send an email including a cover letter, a resume and relevant certificates to email@example.com. Also feel free to reach out for Markus if you have any
questions regarding the application process.
DON’T FORGET TO TAKE A LOOK AT OUR OTHER JOB OFFERS!
We’re always looking for passionate talents who aspire to become better day by day. Beyond that, we’re firmly convinced that the best way to achieve this is to grow together as a team. If you want to become a part of this fantastic team, the best time is now! We would love to get to know you and find out how you can contribute to Uffective!